Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation is committed to providing the best quality education for our next generation. HKUGA Primary School commenced in September 2002. The school has received wide acclaim among parents, educators and the community for its demonstrated achievements in fulfilling its mission of nurturing lively, inquiring, discerning and creative pupils.
Invitation is extended to high-quality candidates who are interested in applying for the following posts of 2022-2023 school year.
Native-speaking English Teacher (NET)
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- A recognized teacher training qualification, e.g. PGDE / BEd;
- A TEFL / TESL qualification at least at certificate level;
- Obtained Language Proficiency Requirement (LPR) for English;
- Should be a native-speaker of English; and
- With post-graduate experience of teaching English at Hong Kong primary level is preferred.
Interested applicants, please send resume and preferably an essay on “My Education Vision” to the Principal, HKUGA Primary School, 9 Yee Shing Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong by post on or before 30 May 2022. For more information about our school, please visit: http://www.hkugaps.edu.hk/
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)