The main objective of life education is to facilitate our students to develop mutual respect and a harmonious relationship among themselves, others, the environment and the universe. Through Life Education, we try to help our students to achieve whole-person growth, i.e. a balance in students' physical, psychological, intellectual, social and moral development.
- Life Education Strategies
- Through various life educational approaches such as Personal and Social Education lessons / assemblies / whole school activities prepared by teachers, parents or other organizations, our school aims at helping students develop healthy and positive life values and attitudes. Hopefully they will understand the true meaning and value of life.
- Community Service Module
- Through Community Service modules or voluntary work such as visiting the elderly and the handicapped, we try to help our students to develop their strength in coping with adversity so that they will never give up. Through voluntary service, students learn to enjoy their lives, love and care for others, and contribute to the society.
- Loving and Caring Schemes
- Through various "Loving and Caring Schemes", such as "Caring Angel Scheme", we help students to develop a positive attitude to help and support their schoolmates and those who are in need.