Our Class Schedule:
- In the morning session, each lesson is 45 minutes.
- Assembly / Personal and Social Education (PSE) on Friday will be increased to 50 minutes.
- In order to provide a broad, balanced and creative curriculum, modules are arranged in the afternoon.
- Morning Reading is held to develop students' reading habit.
- Morning Sharing, Assembly, Home Room periods, Personal and Social Education lessons are arranged to provide comprehensive moral education.
- Different extended learning activities are provided so as to develop students' multiple intelligences.
Timetable for 2019-2020
|8:00 - 8:15||Morning Reading||Morning Sharing (P1-3)||Morning Sharing (P4-6)||Morning Reading||Home Room||8:00 - 8:20|
|8:15 - 8:30||Home Room||Home Room|
|8:30 - 9:15||Lesson 1||Lesson 1||Lesson 1||Lesson 1||Lesson 1||8:20 - 9:05|
|9:15 - 10:00||Lesson 2||Lesson 2||Lesson 2||Lesson 2||Lesson 2||9:05 - 9:50|
|10:00 - 10:20||Recess||Recess||9:50 - 10:10|
|10:25 - 11:10||Lesson 3||Lesson 3||Lesson 3||Lesson 3||Assembly / PSE||10:15 - 11:05|
|11:10 - 11:55||Lesson 4||Lesson 4||Lesson 4||Lesson 4||Lesson 4||11:05 - 11:50|
|11:55 - 12:00||5-minute break|
|12:00 - 12:45||Lesson 5||Lesson 5||Lesson 5||Lesson 5||Lesson 5||11:50 - 12:35|
|12:45 - 1:15||Lunch||Lunch||12:35 - 1:10|
|1:15 - 1:45||Recess|
|1:45 - 2:45|
|Lesson 6||Lesson 6||Lesson 6||Lesson 6||Lesson 6||1:15 - 2:15|
|2:45 - 2:50||5-minute break||Home Room||2:20 - 2:25|
|2:50 - 3:10||Home Room||Home Room||Home Room||Home Room|
Homework & Assessment Policy
- Students should bring readers home to read with parents every day so that sharing and communication between children and parents can be fostered.
- Homework policies are set to regulate amount of homework. Emphasis is placed on thinking instead of mechanical drilling.
- Students are encouraged to learn and self-assess incessantly. The school intends to play down the role of examinations. There are no tests or examinations in P.1 and P.2. There are two summative assessments per year from P.3 to P.6
- The learning intention and classroom instructions are based on the students' formative assessments and performance. Teachers therefore adjust and modify teaching methods accordingly.