Hong Kong University Graduates Association Education Foundation is committed to providing the best quality education for our next generation. HKUGA Primary School commenced in September 2002. The school has received wide acclaim among parents, educators and the community for its demonstrated achievements in fulfilling its mission of nurturing lively, inquiring, discerning and creative pupils.
Invitation is extended to high-quality candidates who are interested in applying for the following posts of 2022-2023 school year.
1. Native-speaking English Teacher (NET)
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
- A recognized teacher training qualification, e.g. PGDE / BEd;
- A TEFL/TESL qualification at least at certificate level;
- Obtained Language Proficiency Requirement (LPR) for English;
- Should be a native-speaker of English; and
- With post-graduate experience of teaching English at Hong Kong primary level is preferred.
2. English Teacher
A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university;
A recognized teacher training qualification, e.g. PGDE / BEd;
Obtained Language Proficiency Requirement (LPR) for English; and
With post-graduate teaching experience is preferred.
3. Supply Teacher (English) (April to July 2022)
Degree holder with PGCE or B Ed;
Obtained Language Proficiency Requirement (LPR) for English;
Preferably with teaching experience.
4. Graphic Designer (Part-time) (Feb to Aug 2022)
- Diploma or above in Multi-media or Graphic Design or related disciplines;
- Proficiency on graphic software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Experience in educational sector and teaching resources design would be an advantage;
- Good design sense, strong conceptual & design skills.
Interested applicants, please send resume and preferably an essay for the posts 1 to 3 on “My Education Vision” to the Principal, HKUGA Primary School, 9 Yee Shing Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong by post on or before 11 February 2022. For more information about our school, please visit: http://www.hkugaps.edu.hk/
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)